Friday, January 13, 2017

In the Next 10 Years


Thumbnail sketches for Ugly Duckling

Rough Sketch
























In 10 years I imagine I will have already illustrated many children's books and many more are on my drawing board in process.  I imagine that the children's book market will have changed many times in 10 years but I will be working and changing with it.  They will be mostly digital books but the market may have come back around to enjoying more traditional style of illustrations for them.  There will probably be some interactive components and short educational videos included in children's book illustration as well.  Actually it is very exciting to think of all the directions illustrations for books can go.  On top of that I will still be creating fine art for myself and galleries and commissions.  

What is your goal for the future?  Have you a plan?  A goal? What does the next 10 years look like for you?
Ugly Duckling progress
U is for the Ugly Duckling

No comments:

Post a Comment